Best Gaming Pre Built Pc for under 1400

Poseidon5001

Reputable
Jun 20, 2014
I want to know the best one i can get for gaming. I AM NOT BUILDING. Just wanted to get that out there. I would prefer intel i7, as for graphics cards, i like amd and nvidia. I am also in canada, so ordering from cyberpower is not an option due to customs.
Thank you for your help

BigBadBeef

Admirable
Did you know that there are stores out there that will assemble the pc for you, all you need to do is pick out the parts?

Pre built pc's are shit, if you are happy paying for scraps at the price of something much better then you might as well just buy anything that fits within your budget (1200-1400) and has one of these fake insincere hyper ultra super gaming bullshit name.

Just don't be shocked when you find out that it sucks.

P.S.: I just took a peek on what the Canadians are actually selling... omg so horrible.

Poseidon5001

Reputable
Jun 20, 2014

if you dont want to be helpful then dont do anything at all

marxman224

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014

Can you list some stores that do that service?

BigBadBeef

Admirable
Most stores should do that, I haven't met any salesmen that wouldn't do that, even the most stuck up their ass did that for under 15$ in my country, 90% would do it for free. If they charge more, walk away in unconcealed disgust.

Just ask around, pick your favorite stores, "express" your lack of interest in prebuilt computers tell them you would want something assembled; if they give you a hard time you will go spend your money somewhere else.

Remember, you are the customer, you say how you spend your money, they don't get to impose conditions on you, your 1400$ configuration will get them over 500$ worth of profit, there is no way in rats ass they should refuse to get a single person to spend 30 minutes of his time putting it together for you.

If not, we'll meet on teamspeak, I'll show you how to it myself!