Question Best GPU/CPU pairing for gaming - - - 1 or 2 ?

DSzymborski

Titan
why complicate it when you can only answer 1 or 2

Says who? You most certainly do not have any right to dictate to posters how they are allowed to respond to your questions. The discussions are governed by the community rules, not by your orders.

You ought to be grateful that people are donating their time to try and help you get the best computer possible rather than mindlessly responding 1 or 2 in reply to your demands. While gratitude isn't required, politeness certainly is, and is non-negotiable.

Reactions: united-12
Simple answer:1

A more complete answer:
While both processors are comparable, the 12400F is slightly faster in single thread performance.
Both games are cpu centric and largely single threaded.
Here is the ranking as measured by cpu-Z:
https://valid.x86.fr/bench/0gt9vb/1

To the extent that graphics is important, the 3060ti should be stronger.
Here is tom's gpu hierarchy chart:
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gpu-hierarchy,4388.html

I might pick the non F version of the processor. If you ever have a graphics issue, the $24 insurance is cheap insurance.

13th gen will be a better price performer.
For example the i3-13100 is cheaper and is faster single threaded.

Reactions: united-12

united-12

Prominent
Oct 27, 2022
Thank you all very much for the suggestions and criticisms, if anyone was offended by my language I am very sorry, and I apologize.
Respect to all of you, I appreciate your effort for any kind of help.
P.S. I bought option 1. RTX 3060 Ti, Intel i5-12400f and I'm satisfied, this topic can be closed. Thank you all

Thank you all very much for the suggestions and criticisms, if anyone was offended by my language I am very sorry, and I apologize.
Respect to all of you, I appreciate your effort for any kind of help.
P.S. I bought option 1. RTX 3060 Ti, Intel i5-12400f and I'm satisfied, this topic can be closed. Thank you all
That was the right choice. The 3060 Ti is roughly 20% faster than the 5700 XT, and the i5-12400f is very slightly faster than the R5 5600X.