Hi guys, I would like to purchase a new GPU for my system. My specs are:
I5-4460
GTX 75OTI MSI OC
16GB RAM
Kingston SSDNow UV500 240GB
2TB Seagate drive
Random Samsung DVD-Drive
Corsair CX430

What GPU would run no problem with my CX43O? Its almost 2019 and the GTX 750 TI is just not holding up :D
So any suggestions what could run with no problem on that PSU.

Solution
i think you already own the very best GPU you can have with that PSU.
Keep in mind that investing in a PSU its a wise option... And the reason is cause even if it does not directly increasses your gaming performance it will preserve the lifespan of every single component in your CPU and also having a huge and quality PSU its optimal to make any upgrades.
I can recommend the Evga Supernovas of 650W, 800W and 1000W (which i have used in many many times) and the Seasonic PSUs from 550W to 620W
Once upgraded you can just upgrade your GPU to anything of your budget from GTX 1060 to GTX1080.

Ramlethal

Estimable
i think you already own the very best GPU you can have with that PSU.
Keep in mind that investing in a PSU its a wise option... And the reason is cause even if it does not directly increasses your gaming performance it will preserve the lifespan of every single component in your CPU and also having a huge and quality PSU its optimal to make any upgrades.
I can recommend the Evga Supernovas of 650W, 800W and 1000W (which i have used in many many times) and the Seasonic PSUs from 550W to 620W
Once upgraded you can just upgrade your GPU to anything of your budget from GTX 1060 to GTX1080.

Solution

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
For a CX430, any card with 1x 6pin power requirement is fine. The CX gets its reputation as a not so good psu not for quality of design or build, but for expected lifespan. That line is not heavy duty, something generally required for gpu graphics gaming use and the instant up/down on high demand graphics. Of all the CX, the 430 was the longest lasting because gpus in that range did not tax the psu unduly. The CX500/600 is a different story altogether.

You can run a 6pin required gtx1060 6Gb or anything lesser from that psu with no expected issues.