[SOLVED] Best gpu for 4590s ?

Solution
This is mine
20200804-003456.jpg

See the first link in my sig, regarding PSUs to recommend and to avoid.

The Litepower series is not to be trusted.

You do not have $140 to buy a GPU. You have $140 to replace your existing PSU and get a GPU.

What country are you buying in? In the US, $170 is far too much for a GTX 1050. $140 isn't too bad for an RX580, but used, I'm a little suspicious.

Lutfij

Titan
Model for your Thermaltake PSU and it's age? We cannot recommend a GPU when your PSU will set your entire computer and your entire house(probably) on fire. Include your budget for a "best" GPU purchase and a preferred site for purchase. A location would help us two fold alongside your preferred site for purchase so we can understand what you have access to.

Jul 20, 2020
Why why there is no answer for my simple question ?
Why you process a question with another question ?
I dont ask for a covid19 solution ... i have just know a gpu for my 4590s
bro the guy is trying to help you but you should give detail about your budget.
the reason is budget will help him find out best possible gpu for you in those price range
secondly prices can vary a lot according to country wise

DSzymborski

Titan

We ask for questions about parts because we're responsible. If you want people to give useful answers, you need to provide all the information that is requested.

Nobody can answer your question in an ethical manner without knowing your exact PSU. You were asked what the specific model was, but you have not answered that question.

Reactions: mzmshah

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador

Because there is no good answer with incomplete information.

Above and beyond the VERY important question of the PSU (some models are good, some are terrible, and some brands have both good models and terrible models), you should know this: There is NO SUCH THING as a good match between a GPU and a CPU. That is a myth.

We would also need to know:
  • What is your monitor's resolution (and are you going to play games at that resolution, or a different resolution)?
  • What is your monitor's refresh rate?
  • Does your monitor have FreeSync, GSync, or neither?
  • What specific games are you looking to play?

If you don't know that information about your monitor, knowing the brand and exact model number of the monitor would be helpful.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
This is mine
20200804-003456.jpg

See the first link in my sig, regarding PSUs to recommend and to avoid.

The Litepower series is not to be trusted.

You do not have $140 to buy a GPU. You have $140 to replace your existing PSU and get a GPU.

What country are you buying in? In the US, $170 is far too much for a GTX 1050. $140 isn't too bad for an RX580, but used, I'm a little suspicious.

Solution