[SOLVED] Best gpu for max detail and max fps 3000 series card

RagedAPE

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2014
Do you think that the 3070 will be good enough to get 360 FPS in League of legends on maybe even war zone. Also what FPS will it possibly get in cyberpunk on ultra settings at 1080p

The rest of my system will be

a ryzen 4000 3800x equivalent so im guessing at least 10 cores and decent core clocks.

16gb vengeance ram 3600 mhz

650 gold rm psu corsair

1tb firecuda 520

asus rog strix x570-f gaming or newer equivalent is 4000 chip needs it.

Coolermaster mastercase h50 argb case

Kind regards

Ape.

Solution
Nobody can say for sure, without independent reviews. Those should be available on the 3080 tomorrow morning and some guesses/assumptions can be made from there.

Even tomorrow though, CyberPunk is anybodies guess. Nobody here knows any more than you do it terms of requirements/performance. And the 3070 doesn't launch for another month.

FWIW, IF Nvidia's claim is accurate, you could gauge performance today, by seeing how a 2080TI performs in LoL and Warzone at your chosen resolution & settings.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Nobody can say for sure, without independent reviews. Those should be available on the 3080 tomorrow morning and some guesses/assumptions can be made from there.

Even tomorrow though, CyberPunk is anybodies guess. Nobody here knows any more than you do it terms of requirements/performance. And the 3070 doesn't launch for another month.

FWIW, IF Nvidia's claim is accurate, you could gauge performance today, by seeing how a 2080TI performs in LoL and Warzone at your chosen resolution & settings.

Last edited:
Solution

RagedAPE

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2014
If get 3080 will that last me 5 years then as a safer bet? I just wanted to safe money and i'd be happy with 60 fps on single players cyberpunk etc and then in multiplayer lower graphically games can pump up the frames. im not shy to play on lowest settings becuase they look good to me, prefer fps

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
More raw performance would always be a 'safer' bet, in terms of.... well, performance.
Whether it's the best choice economically, is another consideration alltogether.

Wait for reviews - especially tomorrow of the 3080, that'll likely be very insightful