[SOLVED] Best gpu for me

Solution
Most of the time you simply can't upgrade laptops in the way you can upgrade a desktop. Even if you can upgrade maybe 580m is as far as it goes. That wouldn't give you noticeably better results anyway. Even without knowing what model the laptop is or anything I can tell you it's most likely impossible to upgrade it or if it is upgradeable the boost in performance is going to be very minor. Not even worth the time it takes to disassemble and reassemble the laptop much less the money it would cost to buy the parts.
Most of the time you simply can't upgrade laptops in the way you can upgrade a desktop. Even if you can upgrade maybe 580m is as far as it goes. That wouldn't give you noticeably better results anyway. Even without knowing what model the laptop is or anything I can tell you it's most likely impossible to upgrade it or if it is upgradeable the boost in performance is going to be very minor. Not even worth the time it takes to disassemble and reassemble the laptop much less the money it would cost to buy the parts.

Solution