8.00 GB
ASUS GTX 1050Ti
Dell Optiplex 390
0M5DCD Mobo
CX450 PSU
Legacy bios

Thank you for any replies. :D

Solution
Yes, I dont really need too good of a card and waste alot of money since I really only play fortnite on comp settings 1080p, and other games including roblox, minecraft, valorant, cs:go, etc. (all low settings) So, I can get the 1660 super and it will work with my system?
So long as the brand of card you choose physically fits in your case, I don't see why it wouldn't work. If possible, I'd upgrade to 16 GB of RAM though. 8 GB doesn't really cut it anymore and it'll probably hold you back if you don't attend to it soon.
Apr 21, 2020
Your CPU is lacking and your PSU is only 450 watts, so that pretty much limits you to current-gen Nvidia cards. I'd go with something like a 1650 Super or a 1660 Super.
Yes, I dont really need too good of a card and waste alot of money since I really only play fortnite on comp settings 1080p, and other games including roblox, minecraft, valorant, cs:go, etc. (all low settings) So, I can get the 1660 super and it will work with my system?

So long as the brand of card you choose physically fits in your case, I don't see why it wouldn't work. If possible, I'd upgrade to 16 GB of RAM though. 8 GB doesn't really cut it anymore and it'll probably hold you back if you don't attend to it soon.

Solution