Question Best GPU to match i7 3770K

Nov 22, 2019
Hello everyone, although i've been at the site for a while, i just joined the forum and therefore this is my first post. I'm going to buy a few used parts to upgrade my current system, however i would like to know which GPU would be the most appropriate for 1080p gaming.
Specs:
Motherboard MSI Z77 MPOWER
Intel i7-3770K
16GB DDR3 1600MHZ
120GB SSD - 500GB HDD
Hiper 770W PSU
GIGABYTE GTX750Ti (yup you read that right lol)

Lutfij

Titan
I'd change the PSU out for something more reliable. You should be able to drop in a GTX1060 6GB or a GTX1660Ti. Anything above that and you're not going to be able to get the full potential of the GPU due to your platform.

Nov 22, 2019
I'd change the PSU out for something more reliable. You should be able to drop in a GTX1060 6GB or a GTX1660Ti. Anything above that and you're not going to be able to get the full potential of the GPU due to your platform.
Thanks for your feedback sir, if im honest i had this PSU for a while now and i didn't have any issues, despite being an obscure brand that i never heard of. Either way i might go for a Corsair RM750x soon because the current PSU is non-modular and it makes the cable management really painful.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Graphics Cards 4

ASK THE COMMUNITY