• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Best GPU upgrade in 2020

May 11, 2020
Hi guys my build is..

Ryzen 5 2600
Corsair vengeance pro 16g 3200mhz
Corsair PSU 550,w
ROG STRIX B460-f gaming mobo
Western digital 500g SSD
Seagate baracudda 2TB
GTX 1060 3G

I play games on Steam such as rust which I think are great and I play on call of duty warezone and the multiplayer side of the game. I am start to think it's time got a possible GPU upgrade as to get decent graphics my VRAM usage is very high when playing COD due to it only being 3G what are people suggestions got a cheat but decent upgrade and then an upgrade which would be a huge jump but costly ?

Hi guys my build is..

Ryzen 5 2600
Corsair vengeance pro 16g 3200mhz
Corsair PSU 550,w
ROG STRIX B460-f gaming mobo
Western digital 500g SSD
Seagate baracudda 2TB
GTX 1060 3G

I play games on Steam such as rust which I think are great and I play on call of duty warezone and the multiplayer side of the game. I am start to think it's time got a possible GPU upgrade as to get decent graphics my VRAM usage is very high when playing COD due to it only being 3G what are people suggestions got a cheat but decent upgrade and then an upgrade which would be a huge jump but costly ?
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-gpus,4380.html CPU is still good enough for any of them, it's just all about amount of money you are willing ti sink into it.

JadeHarley

Commendable
May 11, 2018
^
1660 Super is best choice right now. If you wont spend much money and kinda buy pizza and play games and buy something else, 1650 SUPER, not just 1650.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS