Question Best Graphic card for Dell Laptop Inspiron 3593

Jan 12, 2021
Hi,
Currently, I am using Dell Inspiron 3593, But I want to play GTA 5 on but while playing Graphics stuck. Should I change Graphic card? Inshot which Graphic Card is best to play Games Like GTA 5?

Regards

You need to tell us your budget, your monitor resolution if you own one, otherwise your monitor resolution you wish to buy, your expected fps and graphics settings and of course your country of origin. You can add to that if you prefer a specific retailer or a specific brand of hardware.

Just so you know, it's a VERY bad time to buy anything PC related. Prices are very high due to supply shortages, high demand, scalpers and mining.

USAFRet

Titan
Can you suggest some good Specs for Gaming PC? Actually, I have no idea about it.
Start here:

Post in the Systems forum.

Jan 12, 2021
You need to tell us your budget, your monitor resolution if you own one, otherwise your monitor resolution you wish to buy, your expected fps and graphics settings and of course your country of origin. You can add to that if you prefer a specific retailer or a specific brand of hardware.

Just so you know, it's a VERY bad time to buy anything PC related. Prices are very high due to supply shortages, high demand, scalpers and mining.
My budget is Round about $1500 to $2000.
So far I don't have any monitor as well.