Best graphic cards

Rockies50198

Reputable
Jun 13, 2015

What about MSI 1070 with RB the one on Newegg going for $459 w/ rebate

anti-duck

Honorable
Depends on what metric, price to performance, they all perform similarly, overclockability, just look for the one with the most over engineered PCB . But when it comes to quietest and coolest, RobCrezz probably gave the best option.

There is not much difference between them except for the Aero and the Sea Hawk. The Aero has horrible cooling, don't get it. The Sea Hawk is a hybrid cooler and will keep the card below 50C just about all the time. So in theory the Sea Hawk should overclock better, but that also depends on the silicon lottery. Unless you are big into overclocking, the Sea Hawk may not be worth the extra money.

jacobnelson920

Prominent
Oct 4, 2017
IF you are only looking at 1070 video card, then i would say that ultimately it's going to come down to what is going to look best in your build. The specs of each card won't make a noticeable difference one way or another.

RobCrezz

Expert
Ambassador

That the MSI Gaming version? Yes its a good one.

Given the prices of 1070s due to mining, have you considered a 1080? Even a lower end 1080 will perform much better than the best 1070. I would get this one in a heat beat over any 1070 and it is only $499 after rebate. While it is not the highest clocked 1080 or has the best cooling, it will get better fps in any game over the 1070.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127945

Solution

RobCrezz

Expert
Ambassador

Very true. I have heard that that particular one does run quite loud though.