Best Graphics Card For Dell Optiplex 740 Enhaced Desktop Size And CPU Upgraded to Amd Phenom X4 9750

Apr 1, 2018
First Of All i am an asian so sorry if my english is not good..

I have an dell optiplex 740 enhaced which has the following specs..

Amd phenom X4 quad core 2.4 ghz.

Built in dell's motherboard.

4 gb of ram.

Built in power supply by dell which is according to my research around 275 watt power supply..

I am soo confused which graphic card should i use which doesn't bottelenek and can run in my power supply..
Due to some financial issues i couldn't change my power supply yet..
So please help me..
Give me some options i don't need high settings in every game.. i am happy in running my games like gta V in medium settings at 30 to 35 fps..
And kindly try to give me some cheap choices too if possible.

Thanks in advance hope i will get some help.

Solution
You'll need a low profile videocard if it is the Desktop model, as opposed to the mini tower. Of new cards. the GT 1030 is about the least expensive you can game with.

You should only look at cards which don't require a power connector. Something like a GTX 750 Ti would be ideal. Look for cards with DDR5 vram and not DDR3. Look for cards with 2gb vram, not 1gb vram if possible. At low budget, forget about anything with more than 2gb vram. For example, don't buy a 4gb GT 730. A low budget videocard can't use that much ram.
You'll need a low profile videocard if it is the Desktop model, as opposed to the mini tower. Of new cards. the GT 1030 is about the least expensive you can game with.

You should only look at cards which don't require a power connector. Something like a GTX 750 Ti would be ideal. Look for cards with DDR5 vram and not DDR3. Look for cards with 2gb vram, not 1gb vram if possible. At low budget, forget about anything with more than 2gb vram. For example, don't buy a 4gb GT 730. A low budget videocard can't use that much ram.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS