[SOLVED] best graphics card for gaming and streaming in my soyo sy-lcb b250m

Solution
thanks, btw i have neutron psu 700w. i think this is enough
Hell no. Is this your psu? https://cheapidonlinesupplies.com/products/neutron-electron-700w-power-supply

That psu I linked by its own rating only has 24A on the main 12v rail, that is 288w (24x12). This is what a ‘good quality’ 300w psu could provide. This is more a 300w psu with a 700w sticker on it.

Then you have the quality of the psu, this is very important especially with a gaming pc that will put high load on the psu for a long period of time. Neutron are not a brand associated with good quality PSU’s, more to the low end fire hazard quality. You will need a psu upgrade, no point risking a new gpu and your whole system on a psu that has a high probability...
Your motherboard will support any gpu you want. The rest of the system including make and model of the psu is a bigger question. Also what resolution and Hz is your monitor and what’s the budget.

However now is a terrible time to buy a gpu. There is very short supply and what can be found is usually very overpriced.

Feb 13, 2021
Your motherboard will support any gpu you want. The rest of the system including make and model of the psu is a bigger question. Also what resolution and Hz is your monitor and what’s the budget.

However now is a terrible time to buy a gpu. There is very short supply and what can be found is usually very overpriced.

Hell no. Is this your psu? https://cheapidonlinesupplies.com/products/neutron-electron-700w-power-supply

That psu I linked by its own rating only has 24A on the main 12v rail, that is 288w (24x12). This is what a ‘good quality’ 300w psu could provide. This is more a 300w psu with a 700w sticker on it.

Then you have the quality of the psu, this is very important especially with a gaming pc that will put high load on the psu for a long period of time. Neutron are not a brand associated with good quality PSU’s, more to the low end fire hazard quality. You will need a psu upgrade, no point risking a new gpu and your whole system on a psu that has a high probability of dying and killing other components.

Solution