Best Graphics Card not more than 200$

WaldreDG

Reputable
Jul 27, 2017
I bought a PC but it came with a GT 73 witch is not for gaming. I want to play games like WW 2 and Battlefield but i can't even run GTA V on high settings. What is the best Graphics Card but doesn't cost more than 200% because i'm on a budget sadly.

Solution
The 1050 Ti works with just about any power supply that can handle a GT 7xx card, since you can get the 1050 Ti in versions that do not require a 6 pin connector. It can handle those games fairly well at 1080p. The 1060 3gb gets you substantially more performance but of course costs more and requires a better power supply. A lot depends on your CPU, since those are CPU intensive games. If you have a less powerful CPU, the 1050 Ti will be all you need.
The 1050 Ti works with just about any power supply that can handle a GT 7xx card, since you can get the 1050 Ti in versions that do not require a 6 pin connector. It can handle those games fairly well at 1080p. The 1060 3gb gets you substantially more performance but of course costs more and requires a better power supply. A lot depends on your CPU, since those are CPU intensive games. If you have a less powerful CPU, the 1050 Ti will be all you need.

Solution