Best graphics card on my budget.

Solution
I'd have to say that would be the Asus GTX 1070 ROG STRIX 08G GAMING. It's by far the best GTX 1070 I've seen. It's got a very heavy duty power delivery system and the GPU chips themselves are binned. That is, to say, they're all tested and only the highest quality ones make it into this model. The lesser ones may end up in other models or be sold to other companies.

You're welcome.

Do note that this card requires a single 8-pin PCIe power connector. The extras on this card make it more power hungry so it needs more power than the 6-pin (found on FE GTX 1070) can offer. Also note that there is a difference between the 8G GAMING and the 08G GAMING. The 08G GAMING includes extra high-quality MOSFETs for stable power delivery to deliver an optimized overclocking experience, the 8G GAMING does not. Make sure that the page where you're buying from says 08G or else you'll end up with something slightly lower, but still rather impressive.

I was partial to Asus thru the 6xx series ,,, MSI and Asus were kinda even with 7xx and since then, to my eyes, MSI has ruled the day, at least till I see something that says different. If ya look at the componentry, MSI has the edge. Unfortunately, with the 10xx series, Boost 3.0 kinda gets in the way which makes it difficult for manufacturers to distinguish themselves from one other.

If you have $10 extra to spend and are water cooling with something like the Swiftech H240-X2 cooling ya CPU, then the Seahawk with pre-installed EK full cover water block is a superb choice. Add water cooled GFX card to your rig in a few minutes.

I have yet to see a good tear down article comparing the componentry of the 1070 series but MSI took the crown with a far more robust build with the 970.

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2014/09/19/nvidia-geforce-gtx-970-review/2

More phases on VRM, better cooling features (fans independently controlled) , better VRM and memory cooling and hardier components

TRENDING THREADS