Best Graphics Cards For The Money - August & September issues?

werepossum

Distinguished
May 12, 2007
Definitely weird. Usually we at least get a brief statement on why it's so great that we've cut out this thing you like. Now it's like someone feels that if they never mention it, then it never happened.

hayroe

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010
I agree with you all, it's a valuable part of Tom's Hardware and I suspect that it's missed by many.

I've written twice via the "contact us" links at the bottom of the page and have yet to receive a response.

Hopefully we'll see something soon.

-Glenn

Seems one of the people that did the video card article left to work at AMD, the one that took over I don't have a reason as to the delay for the update unfortunately. I did get a reply from a staff writer on Toms but no real reason as to the missing months or an update as to when a new set of rankings will be out.

bigwoofer

Honorable
Aug 14, 2013
HOLY CRAP the 'Hierarchy Chart' is a must for me - it has saved me HOURS per month, it is an AMAZING ARTICLE. Before they started creating it, I would have to find a 'target card', then research benchmarks, then find what I can buy in the price range, then search those cards benchmarks, good lord Jesus please don't take my Heirarchy Chart away! Knowing a card is 3 tiers away is amazing!!!