Question Best Headphones for CSGO

JackFive

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
Hi,
I want to know which are the best headphones for csgo i can buy under 15 usd.
My friend had a model of headphones which was good in quality so he used to get location of enemies in game from a good distance.
So i want to know if these headphones are worth buying?
https://www.daraz.pk/products/origi...0e.searchlist.list.10.1c642607eLYfuG&search=1
Seems like a good offer but i don't know about this company.

For $15 you can pick any of them really, they will all be cheaper stuff. RGB under 15 you are certainly going to get junk. Cheapest headphones I can think of using are the Koss KPH30i that are out of the generic get any of them quality. They are over 15 USD but well worth what they do cost. And some models have an inline mic you can use for chat.

Reactions: JackFive

JackFive

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
^ Those Koss along with the Koss Porta Pro and the Monoprice Retro are the cheapest things that I'd recommend. Most everything at $15 is going to be the same junk quality.

Massdrop has these Koss for $17.

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-koss-ksc75x-on-ear-headphones

Porta Pro:

https://www.amazon.com/Koss-Porta-Headphones-Black-Silver/dp/B00001P4ZH

Monoprice Retro:

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=16150
Thanks for the reply guys.But those koss porta pro and monoprice retro aren't available in my country.
I live in south asia,Pakistan so is there any popular company which offers headphones around the globe.?
BTW Links you provided aren't working as well :/

D

Deleted member 217926

The links work for me. Not sure about that.

There's not anything else in that price range that I know of well enough to recommend. I also don't know what brands are available to you.

Can you order from Chinese sites like Gearbest? Xiaomi is a pretty good brand that might have something in your price range. Does Anker make headphones?

JackFive

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
The links work for me. Not sure about that.

There's not anything else in that price range that I know of well enough to recommend. I also don't know what brands are available to you.

Can you order from Chinese sites like Gearbest? Xiaomi is a pretty good brand that might have something in your price range. Does Anker make headphones?
Well i understand this is pretty hard thing for you to tell but my current headphones are from audionic if have you heard about it ,They were just fine with sound and pretty much everything but not durable,It started to give sound from only one ear later i tried to fix it and both ears were working fine but doesn't gives me location of from where the enemy is or from where the gun was shot.(in simple words,they are obsolete as speakers).
So i really dont care if they are RGB or anything,i just prefer quality over appearance.
I think i should get something like the a4tech hs-30 ?

Well i understand this is pretty hard thing for you to tell but my current headphones are from audionic if have you heard about it ,They were just fine with sound and pretty much everything but not durable,It started to give sound from only one ear later i tried to fix it and both ears were working fine but doesn't gives me location of from where the enemy is or from where the gun was shot.(in simple words,they are obsolete as speakers).
So i really dont care if they are RGB or anything,i just prefer quality over appearance.
I think i should get something like the a4tech hs-30 ?

All of those cheap brands will be about the same, and almost always quality of build is related to the price. Although stuff like Beats headphones are also known for getting issues with one ear not working, but those are pretty much marketing to kids so not what most would consider "real" headphones.

JackFive

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
All of those cheap brands will be about the same, and almost always quality of build is related to the price. Although stuff like Beats headphones are also known for getting issues with one ear not working, but those are pretty much marketing to kids so not what most would consider "real" headphones.
Okay thanks i'd find something better for 20 maybe.
Update: Okay guys i just bought a A4tech hs-30 headphones it is pretty awesome in everything.
Thanks for the time!

Last edited: