Best high end ergonomic mouse

chrisafp07

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2012
Hey guys, I am looking to upgrade from my Razer Naga to most likely a FUNC MS-3 due to comfort issues. I want a mouse that will support my entire hand. I have done some reading and the tech reviews are good for the MS-3 but it does seem to have had some minor issues with consumers.

Does anyone own one? would you recommend it, I really am going for comfort, I also play alot of BF3 MP. Also, any suggestions for other mice would would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

cdburner5911

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2010
While I do not have any experience with those mice in particular, I am a HUGE fan of my Logitech g500
I have decent sized hands, and it is just right for me (if you have really big hands, you might want to look elsewhere)
also, as far as functionality, it is superb! excellent DPI, response, weight, plenty of buttons ect.

chrisafp07

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2012

Cool, I'll look into that one as well. I actually dont have huge hands, probably small-medium, I'm just getting fatigue issues because my Naga doesnt support my palm well during longer gaming sessions. Thanks for the suggestion!