[SOLVED] Best high-end Mobos

joejackson700

Commendable
Dec 21, 2020
Will any of the high-end motherboards models of the x570 or b550 last longer than the others at 4k gaming? I'm talking about even short amounts of time.

Solution
Will any of the high-end motherboards models of the x570 or b550 last longer than the others at 4k gaming? I'm talking about even short amounts of time.
Beyond a technology infusion that obsoletes one, like more extensive use of PCIe gen 4 that benefits 4k gaming in a way some boards aren't capable of, I can't see it. High end x570 and b550 boards have very capable VRM's and are generally pretty well made and like @Djoza notes: 4K gaming is all on the GPU and as such isn't limited by any motherboard as it is.
Beyond a technology infusion that obsoletes one, like more extensive use of PCIe gen 4 that benefits 4k gaming in a way some boards aren't capable of, I can't see it. High end x570 and b550 boards have very capable VRM's and are generally pretty well made and like @Djoza notes: 4K gaming is all on the GPU and as such isn't limited by any motherboard as it is.

Last edited:
Solution