[SOLVED] best i can get

Feb 8, 2021
whats the best gpu i can get with my amd a6-7480 cpu and hi-fi a68u3p mobo with 4gb ram ?

Solution
I tried running your cpu through a bottleneck calculator with a gtx 960 for reference:

Seems like you can get a good run out of a gtx 960, although it also suggests a gtx 750 ti, or GT1030.
Without being an expert my guess would be that you have a decent chance of getting your hands on an older gpu without too steep a price. I have good experience with the 960 strix. But I have heard a lot of good stuff about the 750ti. Bear in mind that while you will be able to run most titles, it will be in low settings.

Good hunt

Bottleneck calculators are pure and utter garbage. Do NOT use them for any sort of calculation or comparison.
I tried running your cpu through a bottleneck calculator with a gtx 960 for reference:

Seems like you can get a good run out of a gtx 960, although it also suggests a gtx 750 ti, or GT1030.
Without being an expert my guess would be that you have a decent chance of getting your hands on an older gpu without too steep a price. I have good experience with the 960 strix. But I have heard a lot of good stuff about the 750ti. Bear in mind that while you will be able to run most titles, it will be in low settings.

Good hunt

Bottleneck calculators are pure and utter garbage. Do NOT use them for any sort of calculation or comparison.

Reactions: RodroX
Solution

TRENDING THREADS