[SOLVED] Best Intel compatible motherboard to buy for RTX 3090

Solution
What is the best Intel chipset compatible motherboard to buy for Asus RTX 3090 24 GB card? I want to use it for data science.
Buy the motherboard according to what processor your going to use about any motherboard with a PCI-E X16 slot will work.

More important is buying a good power supply and buy more watts than you need to handle the power spikes of the card.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=201374

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
What is the best Intel chipset compatible motherboard to buy for Asus RTX 3090 24 GB card? I want to use it for data science.
Buy the motherboard according to what processor your going to use about any motherboard with a PCI-E X16 slot will work.

More important is buying a good power supply and buy more watts than you need to handle the power spikes of the card.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=201374

Solution

kwikvinny

Reputable
Nov 13, 2017

If price was no object i would say the Asus Maximus XIII Extreme Glacial for 10th and 11th gen intel. The next best intel board i would say is the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA LGA 1200 Intel Z490 which is for the 10th gen intel. Both have all the latest technology for motherboards and both come with a liquid cooling option built into the board which very few boards do this so far. They both also have a oled display showing temps and diagnostics and you can also can upload your own custom animation. The ASRock Z490 AQUA LGA 1200 Intel Z490 is another close example of all those features. Im also looking into buying a new motherboard and i have a custom liquid cooling system so these are the 3 boards im choosing from.

Like the other user said your gpu shouldnt have much to do with your decision on a motherboard but these 3 boards have it all for the latest technology.

TRENDING THREADS