Best ips monitor.

Amer Ceraf

Reputable
Feb 13, 2015
So, im gonna replace my crappy hp monitor. Theres a hard choice im struggling to decide which one to buy. Dell s2415h or asus vx239h.i dont really care the glossy and matte. All i care is which one has the less ghosting and blur. Im mostly using the monitor for gaming and browsing the web. I prefer this 2 model because my local pc store have a ready stock on this item. Sorry for my bad english.

If you use IPS, you can not escape ghosting and blur....Here's the Dell a dell clone and a TN Monitor for comparison. many peeps don't notice it but apparently, like myself, you are sensitive to it.

dell_u2415.jpg

eizo_ev2455.jpg

asus_rog_swift_pg278q.jpg

Search the reviews on TFT central to try and find one that might not bother you. Unfortunately typical store lighting is horrible for display evaluation.

mark2603

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2014
I never experienced blur or ghosting on an IPS panel and I used plenty of them but as USAFRet said your eyes are not the same as anyone elses so your best bet would be to go and look at the monitors yourself

USAFRet

Titan
Currently, I have an IPS panel and a TN panel.

IPS: HP 21.5, bought 3 yrs ago as a set of 2. When I got it, it was eyeopening. "Holy crap this looks good !"
One of them died after a couple years.
Replaced it with an ASUS 23.6 TN panel.
"Holy crap! This looks soooo much better than the other HP"
(And I do a LOT of photo work)

Trying to justify replacing the still working HP with another ASUS.