News Best Logitech G502 Black Friday Deals 2021

LolaGT

Prominent
Oct 31, 2020
Was gifted a G502 wired last year about this time, as my old basic Logitech 3 button M310 wireless gave out after 5 years of hard use.
I don't especially like it. The thumb side buttons are easy to mis-click on sending one off to other sensitivity modes unintentionally, way too easily.
On top of that the ghub randomly switches to different sensitivity modes that are not even programmed in, to fix that I have to reset the works.
The only solution was to disable all but the basic left right and wheel, and set the margins in the ghub down to nothing basically. Now it runs, almost as well as my old M 310 mouse.
Nothing has mechanically broken, so there is that.....
But if I was a serious gamer, never.

GenericUser

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010
Was gifted a G502 wired last year about this time, as my old basic Logitech 3 button M310 wireless gave out after 5 years of hard use.
I don't especially like it. The thumb side buttons are easy to mis-click on sending one off to other sensitivity modes unintentionally, way too easily.
On top of that the ghub randomly switches to different sensitivity modes that are not even programmed in, to fix that I have to reset the works.
The only solution was to disable all but the basic left right and wheel, and set the margins in the ghub down to nothing basically. Now it runs, almost as well as my old M 310 mouse.
Nothing has mechanically broken, so there is that.....
But if I was a serious gamer, never.
I have this mouse and while it's okay, it seems like everyone I know who has it has had some sort of issue(s) with it, myself included. It gets the job done well enough (when it isn't giving me issues) but I'm not sure why the internet seems to be so in love with it.

D1v1n3D

Honorable
May 8, 2015
Logitech Mice no matter what model it is or how expensive it is they all use a flawed Omron switch this is no longer a good option for gaming or any task anymore as they are plagued with double and triple clicks within weeks or months I have gone through 3 g502 wireless to finally say F it went with a Razer not a fan of razer but their optical switches are WAY more reliable I have had my Razer Basilisk Ultimate since august 2020 and not once have I had double click issue. Logitech use to be great but something has happened to OMRON switches that are just now garbo on any mouse that has them used for gaming one to many clicks and the bounce double click affect will happen sooner rather than later I had a Logitech G700s and it never double clicked that thing was stolen sad days. I go to replace it with g502 wireless as closes to g700s but what a waste of $150 it makes me so mad went through RMA to have same issue another RMA same issue i just started googling and sure as Sheet a serious issue with all models of Logitech for past 5 years so STAY AWAY you are warned they are not good mice anymore.

BILL1957

Prominent
Sep 8, 2020
The wired g502 mouse price point has been $39 for at least a year at most major e-tailers.
Why this older product at regular price is listed as good a Black Friday sale deal is actually a joke!
I have 2 of these mice bought from two different sources for about the last year and paid this price for one and even a couple dollars less on sale for the second.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS