Best Low-Spec Pc Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer1729

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
I'm looking for any fun games to play on a pc or laptop with integrated graphics only. My Gaming desktop is filled with a bunch high-spec games like Skyrim. I want to have some game on my low-spec laptop too though. Any suggestions?

Solution
its alright laptop. but with dedicated graphics you cant play much of the modern games ( eg call of duty) but some games that were quite fun back then would be Halo?, Counterstrike, mine craft, need for speed, and may be flight simulator .
if this helped and answered your question, please do not hesitate to choose me as best answer! thankyou

superman1370

Honorable
May 20, 2012
its alright laptop. but with dedicated graphics you cant play much of the modern games ( eg call of duty) but some games that were quite fun back then would be Halo?, Counterstrike, mine craft, need for speed, and may be flight simulator .
if this helped and answered your question, please do not hesitate to choose me as best answer! thankyou

Solution
Other brilliant games to check out are:

- Command & Conquer Generals (and the Zero Hour addon)
- Unreal Tournament 2003/2004
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Baldurs Gate (if it renders OK for you in Windows 7) and Baldurs Gate 2 (still fine in Windows 7 for me)
- Freelancer (similar to Wing Commander Privateer if you ever played it, same guys developed this)
- the original Manhunt (pretty brutal though, depends if you're into that!)
- the original Hitman and Hitman 2
- the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2

If you're into stuff like Baldur's Gate, get Neverwinter Nights with the Hordes of the Underdark addon - you'll love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.