Best manufacturer for GTX 1060

Nov 2, 2018
Looking to upgrade from my Gigabyte Radeon RX 460 and been looking around and trying to settle between

MSI's GTX 1060 6gb
Gigabyte's GTX 1060 6gb
Or EVGA's GTX 1060 6gb

I wanted to upgrade because my RX 460 is unstable after messing around with Driver updates and OC and was wondering if Gigabyte's 1060 is good because my RX 460 became unstable after I updated the drivers from AMD & Gigabyte's site and was afraid the same thing was gonna happen to Gigabyte's 1060

Specs
CPU: Ryzen 5 1500x
RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 1x8GB
MOBO: MSI B350 Gaming Plus
PSU: Corsair 650w 80+bronze

Solution
if you are only looking at best look at cooling perf. any other differences are just slight factory overclocks which can easily be done manually. seriously tho they will all have adequate cooling so just get the cheapest or the quietest depending on what you want.

stdragon

Admirable
I'd go with the one with the best cooling capability. Those vendors are all top notch. IMHO, I'd go with Gigabyte because of said cooling. But I'd also look at pricing too. If another vendor offers the features that are desirable for a substantial reduction in price, go with that.

And oh yeah, warranty is important too.

koson123

Prominent
Oct 12, 2018
if you are only looking at best look at cooling perf. any other differences are just slight factory overclocks which can easily be done manually. seriously tho they will all have adequate cooling so just get the cheapest or the quietest depending on what you want.

Solution