Best Mario Party?

If you had to choose one of the GameCube Mario Party games to take along
on a vacation with your friends, who are college age to mid-thirties,
which would it be? I've never played any of them, and I don't think any
of my friends have either.

I'll already be taking SSBM and Super Monkey Ball 2, both of which were
very popular.

----j7y

--
jere7my tho?rpe | "The land knows whom it sent out;
(440) 775-1522 | In the place of human beings

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 02:49:06 -0500, "jere7my tho?rpe"
<jere7my2@oberlin.net> thought hard and said:

>If you had to choose one of the GameCube Mario Party games to take along
>on a vacation with your friends, who are college age to mid-thirties,
>which would it be? I've never played any of them, and I don't think any
>of my friends have either.
>
>I'll already be taking SSBM and Super Monkey Ball 2, both of which were
>very popular.
>
> ----j7y

The only one I ever played with any regularity was Mario Party Two.

--
-Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 16 A.A. #2035
Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr Tveitt are my Gods.

jere7my tho?rpe wrote:
> If you had to choose one of the GameCube Mario Party games to take along
> on a vacation with your friends, who are college age to mid-thirties,
> which would it be? I've never played any of them, and I don't think any
> of my friends have either.
>
> I'll already be taking SSBM and Super Monkey Ball 2, both of which were
> very popular.
>
> ----j7y

I'd say Mario Party 4. The boards are more interesting. Though MP5 has
some really fun minigames, I still prefer MP4. But really, the discs are
so small that I'd just say take them both.

x-no-archive: yes
jere7my tho?rpe wrote: news:jere7my2-1A1D3B.02490619022005@corp.supernews.com

> If you had to choose one of the GameCube Mario Party games to take along
> on a vacation with your friends, who are college age to mid-thirties,
> which would it be? I've never played any of them, and I don't think any
> of my friends have either.

It seems Mario Party 6 is getting the highest review scores.