Discussion Best mechanical keyboard under 50$

M.AGamer

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
Hello,I am looking for mechanical keyboard (blue switches and rgb) under 50$ I want a good quality keyboard I found k552 rgb what do you think about it (will it last 2-3 years)

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
If you want a high-quality mechanical keyboard with mainstream blue switches and RGB, it's not going to be under $50.

As knockoffs go, you probably won't do much better than the Redragon. They tend to do a decent job faking higher-end products as these things go; for example, I was surprised how adequate the Redragon MMO mouse was when I used it while my primary mouse was being RMAed.

M.AGamer

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
If you want a high-quality mechanical keyboard with mainstream blue switches and RGB, it's not going to be under $50.

As knockoffs go, you probably won't do much better than the Redragon. They tend to do a decent job faking higher-end products as these things go; for example, I was surprised how adequate the Redragon MMO mouse was when I used it while my primary mouse was being RMAed.
i cant go above 50$ so what is the best keyboard i can buy at this price (blue switches)