[SOLVED] Best MOBO for 10600k

Sep 18, 2020
Im going to buy 10600k.. so i need a new MOBO.
Wich of the mobo do you thing is the best/worth for gaming?
What are the con of your pick.. Thanks

-MSI Z490-A Pro
-MSI Z490 Tomahawk Gaming
-MSI Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi
-MSI Z50 Gaming carbon Wifi
-Asus Rog Strix z490-E gaming
-Gigabyte z90 Aouros Pro AX

Solution
These are all pretty top tier motherboards. I'm also pretty sure you've got some typos in there but if they're all z490s then they all have very similar features. You wont notice a difference between most of these motherboards. This is totally up to your build. You should find something with all of the features you want. Some of these will be larger and might not fit in a small form factor case, but you also might want one with extra pci-e x16 slots because you're running cards in SLI. Or you're looking for something with built in WiFi. It's not our pick, these will all support the same basic things you just need to know what kind of special requirements your PC might have.

jadenwoolworth

Reputable
Sep 24, 2017
These are all pretty top tier motherboards. I'm also pretty sure you've got some typos in there but if they're all z490s then they all have very similar features. You wont notice a difference between most of these motherboards. This is totally up to your build. You should find something with all of the features you want. Some of these will be larger and might not fit in a small form factor case, but you also might want one with extra pci-e x16 slots because you're running cards in SLI. Or you're looking for something with built in WiFi. It's not our pick, these will all support the same basic things you just need to know what kind of special requirements your PC might have.

Solution