Best mobo for i7-7700k & 32gb trident z 3000mhz ram ?

Feb 5, 2019
Hello, I’m trying to finish off my build and I need help finding a good motherboard to buy. My base system components are as follows:
i7-7700k
32gb ddr4 3000mhz ram
Asus strix 1070ti binned 8gb
Crucial Mx500 1tb ssd

(Full specs and pics)
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/GingerichJ/builds/#view=yczYcf

I currently have an asrock b250m pro4 motherboard and its a real nightmare to deal with. It doesn’t support any ram over something like 2400mhz but the overclockingg features are hellish to program, so my 3000mhz ram is stuck at 2166mhz. I have a black and white color scheme and I prefer something that has a rear io port cover. Good quality and reliability are paramount to me so is warranty and such, so I’m not going to complain about an “expensive” board. Had the system not been one I picked up cheap to get back into gaming and I would have bought all my own components I would have gotten an i7-8700k and paired it with the msi b360 arctic just to give an idea of the style motherboard I’m looking for. If the mobo has rgb I’d prefer it to be color changeable or able to be shut off completely so it doesn’t clash with my current rgb.

Any help anyone can provide me is greatly appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
Z270 chipset. If you can, get the Strix Z270G. The reason you can't go over DDR4-2400MHz is not because of the board, rather due to the chipset. Hopefully you've learned your lesson you will be able to get to that higher frequency.

To note, you can look at any Z series chipset board so long as it's a Z270 chipset.

Feb 5, 2019
On a side note, I saw someone had a similar question and the asus z170-p was recommended which I believe does support the full 3000mhz for the ram but its kinda ugly.

Another person had also recommended the asus z170-a which I like the look of but seems to only support a max of 2600mhz.

So I got looking around and found the msi z170-a which has a decent look to it minus the io port cover but it seems to support the full 3000mhz.

So is the msi z170-a my only real option here for the features I’m looking for ?

Feb 5, 2019
Thanx lutfij for the info on the chipset, however ummm not real sure what lesson I would learn considering I bought the system used. I just doubled the same ram it already had in it, so the original builder didn’t know about that chipset limitation and I just inherited the issue.