Best monitor for 1060 6gb and ps4

Buenos1980

Reputable
Jan 26, 2015
I have been looking for a while and am finding the world of monitors a minefield

Looking for the Best monitor for 1060 6gb and ps4

Looking for a screen with a good image quality but also minimal ghosting/blur

24 inch - IPs possible? Budget around 200-250 pounds

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Solution
If you don't have the hardware for 4k gaming then don't stress about it in the slightest. That right there will reduce your search.

Any monitor with an hdmi cable and a fast response rate (1ms 2 ms) will do you just fine.

I am rocking an ASUS VG248QE for my 1060 6GB and ps4 and have had no issues! However, depending on your price range you can't go wrong with a 24" monitor but look for a TN instead of an IPS especially when it comes to your ps4 gaming. IPS= higher response rates.
Sep 19, 2018
If you don't have the hardware for 4k gaming then don't stress about it in the slightest. That right there will reduce your search.

Any monitor with an hdmi cable and a fast response rate (1ms 2 ms) will do you just fine.

I am rocking an ASUS VG248QE for my 1060 6GB and ps4 and have had no issues! However, depending on your price range you can't go wrong with a 24" monitor but look for a TN instead of an IPS especially when it comes to your ps4 gaming. IPS= higher response rates.

Solution