Best monitor for xbox one

NovaTronMC

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2014
Im thinking on getting a new monitor for playing on my Xbox One, which one is cool? (22 to 27 inches) and no more than 230 dollars please.

Solution

That one is really good too, it is definitely one of the most popular and positively reviewed monitor. But it is not an IPS panel, IPS has better image quality and color accuracy than other panels, so that's why I chose those ones for you. The one you chose is really good though if you wanna get that one instead, and I'm not sure how much the difference is or if you'll notice between TN and IPS panels, maybe just enough for you to see a little difference.

NovaTronMC

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2014

Is this one ok? ASUS LED 23.6 Pulgadas LED VN247H-P FullHD

-Lone-

Admirable

That one is really good too, it is definitely one of the most popular and positively reviewed monitor. But it is not an IPS panel, IPS has better image quality and color accuracy than other panels, so that's why I chose those ones for you. The one you chose is really good though if you wanna get that one instead, and I'm not sure how much the difference is or if you'll notice between TN and IPS panels, maybe just enough for you to see a little difference.

Solution

Micholo

Commendable
Sep 3, 2016
You don't need an expensive monitor for xbox one or ps4. Just pick a decent brand, size and IPS panel monitor. This one can give some idea to you. http://www.slothygeek.com/best-monitor-for-ps4-and-xbox-one/