Question Best motherboard for multiple USB modems?

May 18, 2020
Hey everyone,

I am working on building a server that can hold around 200 USB modems, which requires many USB controllers (1 controller per 10 modems from my calculations and tests), I have been using a Raspberry Pi cluster up until now but it had begun causing me some issues.

I found this USB PCIe card that has 4 controllers:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HJZEA2S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I would like to buy a motherboard that can hold at least 3 of these and hook 10 modems to each port for a total of 120 modems (if 3 cards), however, I have absolutely no knowledge in motherboards and I also don't know which motherboards support these cards specifically (I will be running on Linux)
What I am looking for is the cheapest motherboard that can hold 3+ of these cards + has 2 ethernet ports. I saw a few mining and server motherboards that has lots of PCIe ports but I am not sure if they will work.

Where should I begin my search? Is there anything else I should be worried about but ports and slots?
I will only be running proxy software on this so it shouldn't be power hungry at all.

Thanks!

May 18, 2020
I'm curious as to the use case for "200 USB modems ".
I work at a company that makes 4G proxy servers for the ads and marketing industries, most of our clients use them for ad verification, website scraping, and botting. with 4G proxies, you can easily rotate IPs so it's very good for scraping.