[SOLVED] Best motherboard for ryzen 7 2700x

Solution
Hi stringerjesse04 :) If your budget allows and,

If your ultimate goal is Overclocking then I would recommend the ROG Crosshair VII Hero.

Slightly more robust VRMs, A more comprehensive Bios, Better method for Bios update using Flashback from rear I/O panel and comes with built in WIFI and Bluetooth version. Power connectors include a 4pin MB connection to assist the CPU for MAX Overclocks. Also has a QCODE Led for debugging errors.

I have the above and am delighted with it's performance.

Although the Crosshair VII Hero comes with the Wraith cooler, I would recommend a H110 or equivalent AIO water cooler if you wish to achieve a MAX stable Overclock.

Good Luck with whatever you choose as they are both excellent MBs.
Hi stringerjesse04 :) If your budget allows and,

If your ultimate goal is Overclocking then I would recommend the ROG Crosshair VII Hero.

Slightly more robust VRMs, A more comprehensive Bios, Better method for Bios update using Flashback from rear I/O panel and comes with built in WIFI and Bluetooth version. Power connectors include a 4pin MB connection to assist the CPU for MAX Overclocks. Also has a QCODE Led for debugging errors.

I have the above and am delighted with it's performance.

Although the Crosshair VII Hero comes with the Wraith cooler, I would recommend a H110 or equivalent AIO water cooler if you wish to achieve a MAX stable Overclock.

Good Luck with whatever you choose as they are both excellent MBs.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS