Best motherboard i5 4670K

FeedTheBeast

Honorable
Aug 2, 2013
Hey guys,
I need help deciding what motherboard to get for my gaming PC. I am relatively new to the whole gaming PC idea and building, however I have done some research and have come up with what I would like in a motherboard.

In my build I am going to have a intel core i5 4670K Haswell CPU. I do plan on overclocking and will be running a custom water cooling loop so that is not a problem. I will be using 2 GTX 770 gigabyte OC 4gb cards. I have to power a asus PB278Q monitor at 1440p with reasonable frame rates.

For the motherboard I would like it to be under $180, but have tonnes of features.
As mentioned I will need the SLI capability, I would also like to have 16gb of ram so max ram for the motherboard would be 32gb. I would like to have usb 3.0 and 2.0 ports on both front and back. It would be good if it could be Z87 chip set as well. Also it would be nice to have decent sound.

The motherboard I have been looking at are:

Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H Motherboard

MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Motherboard

ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Motherboard

I am open to all sugestions as long as it suits the requirements and is a decent price.

FeedTheBeast

Honorable
Aug 2, 2013

are there any reasons why? It does have tonnes of features and the highest overclocked CPU record was set on the board but are there any other boards that are better?