Question Best mouse?

mihen

Honorable
Oct 11, 2017
I am looking for a good mouse. I am a bit disappointed in the fragility of the Corsair M65 mouse switch. This is my second one and it barely lasted 10k clicks before it started double clicking. I like the size of the M65. I want a mouse like the old Logitech G5. Left and right mouse button with one side button for a right handed person and a scroll wheel/button. I never use any other features from the mouse including the variable DPI.

RealBeast

Titan
I am looking for a good mouse. I am a bit disappointed in the fragility of the Corsair M65 mouse switch. This is my second one and it barely lasted 10k clicks before it started double clicking. I like the size of the M65. I want a mouse like the old Logitech G5. Left and right mouse button with one side button for a right handed person and a scroll wheel/button. I never use any other features from the mouse including the variable DPI.
I've used the Logitech M510 on all of my machines for years and I'm a hard clicker. In W510 no driver needed, just plug in the little USB dongle somewhere near your desktop (or in some cases I use a short USB extension cable to get the dongle near the mouse.