Best MP3 Players 2019

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I still have an ipod classic from the final generation with an mSATA (there are adapters) installed to replaced the hard drive that died a few years ago. Sadly, I don't use it as much as I used to as my Crosstrek doesn't get along with a classic ipod as well as the aftermarket system in my old Mazda 6 did (it does cooperate well with thumb drives though).

D

Deleted member 217926

I've got an iPod Shuffle I wear when I'm cutting grass and working out. It's a whole lot easier than carrying a huge phone around to get broken. I tried to grab another one when they announced the discontinuation but I missed. They'd already gone up in price by the time I saw they weren't being made anymore. So I got a Fiio M3 instead. FLAC support and a pretty good DAC in a tiny package for $50.

Jan 27, 2019
Well technically the iPod Touch doesn't have an FM tuner and an app won't magically add an FM tuner to the iPod Touch, but you can always download a streaming app and stream the stations over the internet.

Feb 2, 2019
Still use MP3 player. Cowon player provide excellent audio, battery last long time; using smartphone drains the battery as well.