[SOLVED] Best Multi Tasking/ Rendering (Bonus-Gaming) laptop that is good to buy while black friday sale is on?

darlie08

Honorable
May 21, 2015
Hey guys, Im currently looking to move on from my gaming pc into a new laptop which could easily handle :

•Architecture softwares such as Autocad, Revit , Lumion, Photoshop, Rhino. Most of the time will run 2 to 4 of them at the same time, also Google Chrome too so it will be a heavy task.
•Can store alot of large files
•Good/Fast at rendering quality videos and images
•Doesn't over heat when running heavy task (tolerable)
•Gaming on Highest settings (tolerable)
•Bonus to have a camera but tolerable..

My budget is no more than £1200 to £1500 (but let me know if over by tiny ammount to be better).It might be abit low compared to the specs im asking but im sure there should be something that sounds right for this.

No brand preference for everything honestly, Just need a powerful laptop to do the job smoothly!

THANKS IN ADVANCE! YOU WILL HELP ME ALOT!!!

Last edited:

darlie08

Honorable
May 21, 2015
You have a pretty tall order sheet for such a small budget. Rendering needs gpu power, and thst creates heat and costs a lot for a decent laptop gpu, so wanting highest res gaming with no heat and able to render all for 1200 is pushing it.

For example,

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product...tb-nvme-ssd-storage-laptop-rz09-03135em3-r3u1

That is $6000 Canadian.
I figured my budget is low for the ask hence I mentioned it, but honestly gaming on high res for me right now is just a bonus and not the priority, also the heat can be tolerable, i might misunderstood you abit but to mention, I will not be playing games and render at the same time. Most likely will just run those BIM and Editing Softwares at the same time. The bullet point above the heat are the really necessary ones. I think I could go max £1500, really looking for a good discounted black friday deal right now. Will change the budget after this reply.. Thanks for the heads up!