Best neo goe carts?

What's good? I just got a Neo Geo and want to find some of the best games
for it. Best fighting game?
Thanks,
Mike

Neo Mr Do
anything Metal Slug
Strikers II 1945 PLUS
Zupapa!

jon
http://www.arcade-classics.com

"Merlin Amusements" <merlinam@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> What's good? I just got a Neo Geo and want to find some of the best games
> for it. Best fighting game?
> Thanks,
> Mike

art of fighting 3 was good, its slightly diffrent but in a good way.
Blazing star is a fun shooter and the lack of proper translation can be
annoying but its mostly funny. Magic drop (2 and 3) is one of the
better competetive puzzle games. Definitly worth checking out.

-isaac

Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move
Pulstar

check out www.neo-geo.com they have reviews and details about every neo-geo
game ever made...

"evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Neo Mr Do
> anything Metal Slug
> Strikers II 1945 PLUS
> Zupapa!
>
> jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com
>
> "Merlin Amusements" <merlinam@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
>> What's good? I just got a Neo Geo and want to find some of the best games
>> for it. Best fighting game?
>> Thanks,
>> Mike

Ed

Heh Heh, if you want some real answers (and probablly a war over the
answers) try posting at the
www.neo-geo.com forums.

If you want some good reviews, they have them there or try
www.neogeoforlife.com

I'm not really into the fighting games, but I have some. Garou: Mark of the
Wolves seems to be very good. I like Last Blade 2 and the Samurai Shodown
series is nice. The later King Of Fighters are good, too. You'll find no
shortage of fighting games on your MVS system.

I think you'll find that Puzzle Bobble (aka Bust A Move) would get the most
play from the masses (especially if they're not usually gamers). Money
Puzzle Exchanger is a really nice game if you're extra into puzzle games.

Pop 'N' Bounce is a fun game for anyone. It's like Arkanoid.

The Metal Slug games are great platform games. Personally, I like the two
Shock Troopers games if you're into running around and killing stuff.

Aero Fighters 2 and 3 are very nice shoot-em-up games. I've never played
Strikers 1945 Plus, but it's supposed to be good. I had Prehistoric Isle 2
for a little while. It had some pretty cool graphics, but you will
probablly have more fun with a cheaper Aero Fighters 2.

Goal Goal Goal was very nice. I think it was better than Super Sidekicks 2.
Those ar the only 2 soccer games I've played. You can also find golf,
baseball, volleyball, etc.

Anyway, there are lots of games that I haven't played yet. I hope that
helps. Check the two review sites, because you can get a really good idea
of what a game is like and you can figure out what you want.

Ed

"Merlin Amusements" <merlinam@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> What's good? I just got a Neo Geo and want to find some of the best games
> for it. Best fighting game?
> Thanks,
> Mike

Who can forget 2020 super baseball? Although I claim the computer
cheats... alot, its a fun one for 2 players. Futuristic baseball with
mines (crackers) How can you go wrong?
BTW, the Snes version of this game looks horrid. Im still suprised the
neo geo has kept its strength for so long.

-isaac

Samurai Shodown 2, IMO, is the best Neo Geo fighting game. The King of
Fighters series is good too..but there are so many, I don't even know which
to recommend - although I'm kind of partial to '94, since it's the one I
played the most. Baseball Stars Pro 2 is really cool, w/ big cartoony funny
graphics...same w/ League Bowling.

Greg

"Merlin Amusements" <merlinam@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> What's good? I just got a Neo Geo and want to find some of the best games
> for it. Best fighting game?
> Thanks,
> Mike

TRENDING THREADS