Best Nintendo Game, EVER!!!

rl

Hey all, i was wondering what people thought was the best ever nintendo game.

Mine is Zelda: Windwaker

"RL" <jiffzilla@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey all, i was wondering what people thought was the best ever nintendo
game.

> Mine is Zelda: Windwaker

Mario 3
Mario 64
Pikmin (was this nintendo?, i think so....)

RL wrote:
> Hey all, i was wondering what people thought was the best ever nintendo game.
>
> Mine is Zelda: Windwaker

Mario Bros. 3 on the NES (not the All*Stars, or GBA copies)

Mel

Zelda Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker

"RL" <jiffzilla@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey all, i was wondering what people thought was the best ever nintendo
game.

> Mine is Zelda: Windwaker

Mel

yes Pikmin is Nintendo
I think the first Pikmin was better that the second

"Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:d3lt2h$ec$1@dns3.cae.ca...

> "RL" <jiffzilla@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hey all, i was wondering what people thought was the best ever nintendo
> game.
> >
> > Mine is Zelda: Windwaker
>
> Mario 3
> Mario 64
> Pikmin (was this nintendo?, i think so....)

"RL" <jiffzilla@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey all, i was wondering what people thought was the best ever nintendo
> game.
>
> Mine is Zelda: Windwaker

Zelda Ocarina of Time is way better and also my fav of all time :)

Metroid series. Metroid 3, super metroid was damned near perfect. I've
seen iffy mario games (dr mario,super mario 2) but all the metroid
games have been solid

All Zelda Games of course. My Alltime Favorite is Zelda:A Link to the
past. How many hours i spent to beat it and how much fun i had. I even
felt with Link.
Plus Mario!

I got me Metroid (the classic for the GBA) but it did not catch me
really. (is it normal, that it is sometimes a little jacky?)

On 24 Apr 2005 01:12:03 -0700, izwalker@yahoo.com wrote:

>Metroid series. Metroid 3, super metroid was damned near perfect. I've
>seen iffy mario games (dr mario,super mario 2) but all the metroid
>games have been solid

Bye
Joerg