Best NVidia Global Settings for Mid-Range Gaming Laptop (Please check specs)

Sep 19, 2018
I´ve been lately playing heavier games on my laptop. At the start everything worked fine, but after some time I´ve been getting some FPS drops. I usually play Rainbow Six Siege, and I was wondering what the best in-game settings and the best NVidia settings I could select.

I'd usually prefer performance over quality, but I understand games like R6:S need a bit of both for a good gameplay. My specs are:

Model: Omen 17-w202la
GPU: NVidia GTX 1050Ti
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ @2.81GHz 7th Gen.
RAM: 12GB (11.9 Usable)
Disk: 1TB
Screen: WLED FHD IPS UWVA 17.3" (1920x1080)

Any type of help would be great. I've, by the way, already installed GeForce Experience, and Razer Cortex for better performance, but I still get under-60 FPS.

Solution
I would recommend you to download MSI afterburner and try the Pre-built modes that comes with it.
Othertwice, looking for a small overclocking tutorial and creating a Custom gaming profile on the MSI afterburner would help you even more...

Cheers!

Ramlethal

Estimable
I would recommend you to download MSI afterburner and try the Pre-built modes that comes with it.
Othertwice, looking for a small overclocking tutorial and creating a Custom gaming profile on the MSI afterburner would help you even more...

Cheers!

Solution