Best Of The Best, Part 2: Who Makes The Most Elite PC Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drejeck

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
There are some cases CNC made, you should talk about this indipendent manufacturers. On SweClockers I saw the best mini ITX computer ever made, with 2 ssds, 2 fans, a picopsu and a discrete graphic card with riser card.

xenol

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
CaseLabs is just one of those companies I don't get. Sure they give you a ton of customization options but I don't know, for $300 on a case like that?

At least the $210 I spent on a Silverstone FT02 was worth it.

beoza

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
For the price of that CaseLabs case I'd rather get the CM Cosmos II, and save about $60. Sure it's an older design but it just looks so much better to me. The only downside with the Cosmos II is it's big and bulky weighing at just over 47lbs empty.

whiteodian

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
There are some cases CNC made, you should talk about this indipendent manufacturers. On SweClockers I saw the best mini ITX computer ever made, with 2 ssds, 2 fans, a picopsu and a discrete graphic card with riser card.
Links please : D

Here is a link to something similar I won at a LAN party. Comes in a badass briefcase. http://nfc-systems.com/mini/

Electromikey

Honorable
Feb 16, 2013
Without having used any of the other cases, I can say that I had the pleasure of building a system in the 760T recently (a friend had me build him a monster rig), and it was one of my favorite builds I've ever done. The case looks freakin' gorgeous under his desk, too.

TheMentalist

Distinguished
Every time i see articles like this one, it kinda bugs me that the Vengeance C70 is so underrated, damn love that case, even though it's old. Not saying that these cases aren't good.

beoza

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
Funny I got down voted for liking a different case that looks better to me. To each their own, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I just like the Cosmos II more for a case that costs $300+.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
We liked our Cosmos II, except that the company submitted it for an "ultimate liquid cooling" case article when it was new, and the huge radiator being used then didn't fit. Other radiators do. And now the case is old...which unfortunately means no new review.

Firedrops

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2012
I don't get why they even bother testing with air-cooled components. Cases that can be even considered for this article are pretty much guaranteed to be able to handle that well. It's the radiator compatibility that should be the competition here.

Status
Not open for further replies.