Question Best Office and School laptop under $350

BigFish1010

Distinguished
May 3, 2011
Hey Everyone,

I did some searching and didn't find anything that really matched what I am looking for here in the forums so I was wondering if a few of you might be able to help.

I'm looking for a decent bang for your buck laptop that will be used for office work and school. So it needs to be able to do all MS Office stuff easily, run zoom, some youtube, minimal video editing like on windows media maker, have decent webcam, back lit keyboard, and good battery life 7hr+ if possible. I would prefer Touchscreen, 15" or close screen, ssd if possible, HDMI, at least 2 USB, and headphone jack.

Budget is around $350 USD. Less than $400 with tax, etc.
I'm in USA.

USAFRet

Titan
At $350, there isn't a lot of differences. Very much similar features and performance across brands.

The only way to up the performance or features in that budget is used or refurb.

BigFish1010

Distinguished
May 3, 2011
How about what would be best if I wanted to upgrade later. What would be a good model that would be easy to upgrade and get into?

USAFRet

Titan
How about what would be best if I wanted to upgrade later. What would be a good model that would be easy to upgrade and get into?
Don't buy a laptop with thoughts of upgrading it later.
Laptops are generally not upgradable.
At most, more RAM or put in a solid state drive.

And at that pricepoint, maybe not even that.

TRENDING THREADS