Best Online Fax Services 2014

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevation

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
I signed up for Metrofax a month ago, and after I did, I noticed negative reviews about how you can't cancel the service online and they won't respond when you call or email them to cancel. I got spooked by the negative reviews and decided to cancel it right as my free month came due and they had just charged me. It turns out they did answer the phone (after a slightly long hold), they were courteous, they cancelled me right away, and I asked for a refund, since payment had just gone through. It's about a week later, and they have emailed saying the refund is being processed. I have to say that they are more professional that I thought they'd be, based on these reviews. I do think they need a cancellation option on their website, but once I got ahold of them, they were fine and did what I requested without pressure and with courtesy.

gmkara

Prominent
Jan 30, 2018
SRFax is unbelievably horrible. Just a "mom & pop" operation. Trying to send an authorization for portability of a toll free # took hours.
Got fed up and quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.