Status
Not open for further replies.

joe10231

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016
I want to buy a gaming pc, not build. I know building is often cheaper but I want to buy onefor a multitude of reasons

UK prices for parts are insane at the moment, 8gb of ram will set you back £65.

I am also clumsy and paranoid, I have watched a few videos on how to build a pc, however I do not trust myself with parts.

Is there there something like NCIX where I can pick the parts and they build it?

Solution

they have a pc configurator on overclockers.co.uk

but if that doesnt have exactly what you want pretty sure a phone call to them they will build what you like

and despite what some will tell how how easy it is to build your own pc if you are not confident to do it then you dont have to

yes its relatively easy but the first time you push the on button and it doesnt come on or comes on with no display is when it...

joe10231

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016

Thank you, I'll have a look at other and crunch the numbers

they have a pc configurator on overclockers.co.uk

but if that doesnt have exactly what you want pretty sure a phone call to them they will build what you like

and despite what some will tell how how easy it is to build your own pc if you are not confident to do it then you dont have to

yes its relatively easy but the first time you push the on button and it doesnt come on or comes on with no display is when it starts to get not so easy

this forum and others wouldn't exist if it was totally 100% easy

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.