[SOLVED] Best PC case for good CPU/GPU cooling ?

anzor133

Honorable
Sep 10, 2015
Hi, im running intel i7 9700k with noctua nh-d15 CPU cooler that reaches 165mm and I got msi rtx 3070 gaming x trio.

my question is which case is the best for getting the lowest temps for this CPU & GPU ?

thx.

Solution
A good place to start would be looking at GamersNexus on youtube, they have standardised thermal testing for plenty of cases. Any of their chart toppers such as the Phanteks p5(4)00A or Lian-li Lancool 2 mesh are good options.
When you find one you like the look of and fits your budget, ensure you check they can fit a max cpu cooler height of 165mm>.

SethJPC

Distinguished
A good place to start would be looking at GamersNexus on youtube, they have standardised thermal testing for plenty of cases. Any of their chart toppers such as the Phanteks p5(4)00A or Lian-li Lancool 2 mesh are good options.
When you find one you like the look of and fits your budget, ensure you check they can fit a max cpu cooler height of 165mm>.

Solution

alexbirdie

Respectable
I have the Corsair Carbide Series 678C. It is very versatile.

I removed the internal cages for HDD and DVD, and after that I do have plenty of space in it. In the top you can even use a 420-AIO, if you want. I use a 360-aio.

2 fans in the front taking air into case and 1 in the back blowing out.

I am very satisfied with temperatures.