Jul 15, 2019
Hi, I’m buying these parts to build this pc -
GPU: RTX 2060 Super (maybe 5700 xt?)
MOBO: MSI b450 tomahawk
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x (bought for160)
RAM: TridentZ RGB
PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 G5
CASE: Fractal Design Focus G

I just want to know if these parts will all work together, if they’re great value for budget (around 1k-ish) and if the 2060 super should be swapped with the 5700 xt.

Solution
ASRock is very new to the GPU manufacturing industry, don't know if they have been doing good or not. Either way, which 5700 XT you buy is up to you, cards in the similarly-priced category have similar cooling...
The parts are pretty good, that power supply you listed probably has a type because there is no superNova G5, it only goes up to G3. Other than that, the 5700 XT is the better choice because it has better gaming performance from what I've seen in reviews so far. Though it has higher power draw, your 750 W PSU can easily handle the 5700 XT, so I'd say go with it, especially if you have a 1440p monitor or a 1080p monitor with high refresh rate. Other than that, do you already have storage or did you forget to mention it?

ASRock is very new to the GPU manufacturing industry, don't know if they have been doing good or not. Either way, which 5700 XT you buy is up to you, cards in the similarly-priced category have similar cooling capacity and overclock potential(except if there's a discount on one), the more expensive cards have better, beefier cooler, more bells and whistles like RGB lighting, but the performance is very similar across the entire range of 5700 XT's, even with overclocking taken into account. You'd ideally want to buy a mid-range card with two fans, with good reviews from both consumers and reviewers. It's a bit of extra research work but ultimately worth it for a good experience overall. Other factors to consider when trying to decide can be what manufacturer has better shipping, better customer support, whose service center is nearest to your location, etc.

The 2060 Super is not better at least in terms of performance. I just looked at a 41 game benchmark from Hardware Unboxed, and the 5700 XT is faster in nearly all of these games at 1080p, bar a few. The issues that the 5700 XT had seem to be driver issues and AMD is working on them through driver updates as we speak. Even with the minor issues taken into account, the 5700 XT is still not just a better performer than the 2060 Super, but also a better value for the money. These minor issues will get fixed by driver updates sooner rather than later, and are not a valid reason for buying a slower Nvidia card for the exact same amount.

Solution