[SOLVED] Best pc gamer

Jun 1, 2020
Hello

I'm going to buy a new pc, I have looked at some reviews and I am clear about the CPU: intel and i9. Opt for Intel Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz Socket 1200 Boxed

The next thing would be the RAM. I will take 16Gb (a module if it can be) but I am not very clear which one and less whether to give priority to latency or speed ... because if one increases, the other decreases

And now comes when it gets complicated ... what board is it? MSI, Gigabyte, ASUS, other? It must have built-in bluetooth that is clear to me and I don't like that it has little lights, of the rest I have no idea.

Only for CPU + motherboard + RAM I already have a ppto of € 1200 approx. What do you recommend me?

The rest of the components I have already chosen

Solution
D
Better than Asus ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO WI-FI?

Pretty much the same features that I can see... for $75 less. The MSI board was called the best $300 board available by quite a few reviews that I saw... but if you wanna pay close to $400 for the Asus that's fine too.

For me the MSI was an easy choice... I was looking for a board without RGB and this one fit the bill and had all the high end board features.
D

Deleted member 2838871

MSI makes solid boards... the one I chose for my 10900k was highly rated for overclocking too. The MSI Meg Z490 Unify... it has 3 m.2 slots and no RGB which for me is a big feature. It also features built in bluetooth and WiFi 6. :)

D

Deleted member 2838871

Better than Asus ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO WI-FI?

Pretty much the same features that I can see... for $75 less. The MSI board was called the best $300 board available by quite a few reviews that I saw... but if you wanna pay close to $400 for the Asus that's fine too.

For me the MSI was an easy choice... I was looking for a board without RGB and this one fit the bill and had all the high end board features.

Solution