[SOLVED] Best pc under 1500 Euros

Mark420

Prominent
Feb 21, 2019
Can anyone recommend me the best pc for streaming with high fps, staying under 1500 Euros (1700 Usd)

Solution
is the cpu cooler good enough?
Is it worth to go for the bit more expensive gpus?
Are the corsair PSUs bad?
And should I wait for major discount days such as black friday to maybe get it cheaper
The 3700x isn't a hot chip, so the cooler should be fine, you can always upgrade later if it's a problem.
If the gpu is paired with a high end monitor, say a 1440p 144hz, then sure, otherwise the 2070S is ample enough, the encoder doesn't change regardless of the gpu.
Corsair isn't bad, but the CV and CX-m units are meant for lower end systems and have outdated designs and inferior load regulation/ripple.
Black friday...you could wait, save maybe euros 100, but by then the next gen of amd cpu's will be out as well, so it's up to you.
The major shortcoming with prebuilts is the budget power supply they come with. I can link you some prebuilts, but you can also configure with your preferred company/builder in a similar fashion.
ryzen 3600 e-tec.at , psu is weak recommend replacement.
ryzen 3700x e-tec.at, psu is weak recommend replacement.
ryzen 3800x amazon.de

For configurations an intel pc will be faster with a i7 10700 but also may go over budget and needs a good cooler, For AMD a 3700x good, stock cooler is fine. If there is an option to change the psu to something like a corsair RM or Txm 600w+, change it.

AMD configurator (germany)
Intel configurator (germany)

If you have any other preferred websites or businesses, do let us know.

Streaming is better with Nvidia's Nvenc encoder, so AMD RX57xx gpu's are not recommended.

Mark420

Prominent
Feb 21, 2019
Alright, first of all thank you for taking ur time
Now I most certainly want a Nvidia card, I guess the 2070 Super is the best for this budget anyway.
I've looked at the pc from amazon you've sent me, which looks nice to me, I just do not know if buying a pc from amazon is a good idea overall because of warranty etc.
Also people said that the psu was some cheap made in china thingy, but I'm guessing 650 Watts gotta be enough right.

This is a pc https://www.csl-computer.com/pc-systeme/pc-systeme-amd-ryzen-7-9/pc-csl-sprint-5966-ryzen-7.html I've looked up, I know that the company can be trusted, just dont know if the rig is good. You can customize it on the website, I just dont know if E.g the inno3d 2070 card is any good, or if the cooling is right / the PSU

Also people said that the psu was some cheap made in china thingy, but I'm guessing 650 Watts gotta be enough right.
The amazon rigs were the the same brand as the configurator, which I assumed included a bequiet p9, which isn't great, but certainly better then others. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was swapped out for something worse. A common practice with non-config prebuilts is to cheap out on the psu.

The site you linked looks fine enough, a bit weird that choosing a windows installation limits your case choices, but whatever.

The Inno3d brand is fine, I think I had one of their cards in 2002 or 2004, they been around. Just install MSI afterburner and adjust the fan curve to keep temps in check, though the gpu looks to have a hefty cooler on it anyways.

You'll want to skip on the "Boostboxx" power supply, I've never heard of them and I can't find any info on their supplier. Out of the optional psu's, only the Asus ROG strix 650g is decent if it's new stock, it's based on seasonic focus plus, which prior to 2018 had problems, new versions are fixed. The 1000w RMi is good as well but too expensive/overpowered

Mark420

Prominent
Feb 21, 2019
Okay few more questions,
And should I wait for major discount days such as black friday to maybe get it cheaper
Best regards

The 3700x isn't a hot chip, so the cooler should be fine, you can always upgrade later if it's a problem.
If the gpu is paired with a high end monitor, say a 1440p 144hz, then sure, otherwise the 2070S is ample enough, the encoder doesn't change regardless of the gpu.
Corsair isn't bad, but the CV and CX-m units are meant for lower end systems and have outdated designs and inferior load regulation/ripple.
Black friday...you could wait, save maybe euros 100, but by then the next gen of amd cpu's will be out as well, so it's up to you.

Solution