[SOLVED] Best Place in the UK to buy pre-builts

keijzerchief

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013
Hi guys,
I was wondering where the best place to buy pre builts in the UK is?
I have no experience with any pre-builts, but my friend is looking to get a desktop but doesn't want to build it himself (I would do it but I'm in lock down miles away from him so no can do).
He's looking to get it pretty soon, so I was wondering what the general consensus on the best places is.
Thanks

Solution
Hi guys,
I have no experience with any pre-builts, but my friend is looking to get a desktop but doesn't want to build it himself (I would do it but I'm in lock down miles away from him so no can do).
He's looking to get it pretty soon, so I was wondering what the general consensus on the best places is.
Thanks

I found best deals on Amazon, where I bought my prebuild from. (before I knew about building my own)Specifically from AMDI but I looked now and nothing is available for them. They were UK based too. I'm sure there are some good deals around there. Also if you want a trusted retailer Ebuyer and Overclockers are good websites. I've bought a laptop and a...

kingbowcat

Reputable
Oct 9, 2019
Hi guys,
Thanks

I found best deals on Amazon, where I bought my prebuild from. (before I knew about building my own)Specifically from AMDI but I looked now and nothing is available for them. They were UK based too. I'm sure there are some good deals around there. Also if you want a trusted retailer Ebuyer and Overclockers are good websites. I've bought a laptop and a Monitor from Ebuyer and i've found they are very competitive.

However really building yourself is the cheapest option and you know no corners were cut somewhere (cases/mobo's and PSU's on prebuilds are often dodgy and SSD's/ram) Lots of helpful tutorials on PC building on youtube. Lots of help here too. Obviously its more convenient to just buy a premade. I have so far replaced my pc case/gpu/SSD and psu from original pre build. Ram was old but still works very well.

Last edited:
Solution