[SOLVED] Best place to buy RTX 3090?

chasep255

Honorable
Dec 13, 2014
I currently have an RTX 3070 but I really want to upgrade to the 3090. I have been doing a lot of deep learning projects lately and I could really benefit from the 24GB of video card memory. I have accepted that I am probably not going to get one for cheaper than 3000 ish dollars. What concerns me is that I don't want to buy it from some random person on ebay. Would rather get it from some sort of reputable retailer. I would be really mad if I spent 3k and got a dud that I can't return or that doesn't have a warranty. Anyone know of a good place to buy one?

PS: I live in the USA.

Last edited:
Solution
All the RTX 3090s sold out within minutes of their release. There aren't any left for sale by reputable retailers and there are no more coming. Your only chance of getting one is from EBay or some less legitimate "retailer". If you're really not interested in those options, then your best bet is to hold out for an RTX 4090 and hope that NVidia makes good on it's claim to increase production to avoid shortages.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
All the RTX 3090s sold out within minutes of their release. There aren't any left for sale by reputable retailers and there are no more coming. Your only chance of getting one is from EBay or some less legitimate "retailer". If you're really not interested in those options, then your best bet is to hold out for an RTX 4090 and hope that NVidia makes good on it's claim to increase production to avoid shortages.

-Wolf sends

Solution

thenewnumber2

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009

-Wolf sends
What's with the "no more coming" business? The 3090 is not out of production.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I currently have an RTX 3070 but I really want to upgrade to the 3090. I have been doing a lot of deep learning projects lately and I could really benefit from the 24GB of video card memory. I have accepted that I am probably not going to get one for cheaper than 3000 ish dollars. What concerns me is that I don't want to buy it from some random person on ebay. Would rather get it from some sort of reputable retailer. I would be really mad if I spent 3k and got a dud that I can't return or that doesn't have a warranty. Anyone know of a good place to buy one?

PS: I live in the USA.
Their 2 RTX 3090's in the shuffle today from my above link.

TRENDING THREADS